Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Corfu Town, Corfu in October, falling to 13°C at night. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. These datas are statistics for september from weather reports for over 10 years. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Kerkyra (Corfu) 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Get the monthly weather forecast for St. Johns, MI, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Corfu weather is generally mild and humid, with plenty of rain and mostly south or southeast winds during the autumn. Get the monthly weather forecast for Eaton Rapids, MI, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corfu Town, Corfu in October - that's 55% of daylight hours . Corfu Weather forecast. What’s the weather like in Corfu in October? Try searching for a city, zip code or point of interest. Overall, October is a rainy, cool month in Corfu Town. How sunny is it in Corfu in October? Get the monthly weather forecast for Hadley Township, MI, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Corfu, Greece ☔ 7 days detailed forecast. Check the latest 16 day weather forecast for Corfu. Weather reports from October 2017 in Corfu, Greece with highs and lows If you’re seeking blue skies and beaches then you’ll find summertime is best, with temperatures hovering at around 30°C and very little rain. How sunny is it in Corfu Town in October? Today’s and tonight’s Corfu, Ionian Islands, Greece weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Corfu Town is forecast to be Monday 11th January 2021 at 18°C (64°F) and the warmest night on Monday 11th January 2021 at 10°C (50°F). © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Corfu weather in November is very mild for the time of year, but there can be frequent showers as it’s the wettest month in this part of north west Greece. Temperature. Weather reports from October 2018 in Corfu, Greece with highs and lows Corfu Weather Forecasts. There is a 57% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 43% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 35mm of rainfall this month. From 03/10/2021 to … Today’s and tonight’s Corfu, NY weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corfu Town in October - that's 55% of daylight hours. 'Monster' hurricanes keep getting even stronger, analysis sh... New FEMA tool shows risk of weather disasters in different p... Daily coronavirus briefing: More good vaccine news emerges. Controlling breathing becomes progressively more difficult as surface water temperature decreases below 21°C (69.8°F). TUI; Jet2holidays; VRBO; Love Holidays; Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec. Indoor exercise equipment for your fitness-focused resolutio... Easy ways to stay active during the winter. The October weather guide for Kalami, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute.Find out more about our data sources. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Corfu, Ionian Islands, Greece with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Current weather and long-term 45 days forecast ☃ Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Corfu ☀ Detailed weather forecast for the next 10 days ☔ Long term weather forecast for Corfu … 10, 20 and 30 days long-term weather and climate forecast. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Corfu area. Get the monthly weather forecast for Lansing, MI, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Organise your trip with Easyvoyage's weather forecasts to avoid unpleasant surprises. 22°C sea temperature; Recommended for Corfu. Travel weather and climate description. Weather forecast Corfu in october. Skies above Corfu Town in October is mostly clear or partly cloudy, with more clouds later in the month. Corfu in October, Greece : The expected weather for October in Corfu. Get the monthly weather forecast for Corfu, Ionian Islands, Greece, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Corfu weather. Weather ☀ ⛅ Corfu ☀ ⛅ September ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in September for Corfu. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. In october, the mean temperature in Paleokastrítsa is 70°F (maximum temperature is 72°F and minimum temperature is 68°F). Get the monthly weather forecast for Corfu, NY, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Get the monthly weather forecast for Corfu, WA, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Try searching for a city, zip code or point of interest. In this section, check out the weather forecast for the month of september for most popular cities in Corfu Island. The percentage indicates the possibility of having the weather … Weather on the island of Corfu in september 2021. Easy to understand display with accurate forecasts for temperature, wind speed and more. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.. Below are the temperatures expected today at popular destinations in Corfu.Select a destination to compare today's forecast with average weather conditions. Weather ☀ ⛅ Corfu ☀ ⛅ October ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in October for Corfu. 'Monster' hurricanes keep getting even stronger, analysis sh... New FEMA tool shows risk of weather disasters in different p... Daily coronavirus briefing: More good vaccine news emerges. Corfu Town Weather Forecast, Greece. Corfu is perfect for a classic Mediterranean break, and our 14 day Corfu weather forecast is designed to help you choose the best time for your holiday. The climate is quite nice in that area in the month of october. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Corfu ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Corfu ☀ Weather forecast for Corfu in October ☔. In Corfu, Greece, the average seawater temperature in October is 21.9°C (71.4°F). With typical long, hot Mediterranean summers, you’ll still get lots of sun in October, although there will be quite a bit of rain too. Whole year UV Index table for Corfu ☀ Water Temperature in localities in Corfu Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Corfu ☃ Long-term 30 day weather forecast for Corfu ☔ Corfu month-by-month travel guide to weather conditions and best times to visit. Corfu’s the second largest island in the Ionian Sea, and sits just off Greece’s northwest coast. With 4in over 10 days, rainfall can happen during your holidays. Climate on the island of Corfu in october Climate in Paleokastrítsa in october. Indoor exercise equipment for your fitness-focused resolutio... Easy ways to stay active during the winter. AccuWeather School: Don’t let Frosty melt. Get the monthly weather forecast for East Lansing, MI, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Sunshine and rainfall. Daily winds range from calm to gentle breeze, picking up as the month progresses. The best time and weather to travel to Corfu 2021. The windier part of the year lasts for 5.5 months, from October 25 to April 11, with average wind speeds of more than 8.6 miles per hour. Humidity ranges from mildly humid (53%) to very humid (95%), and is most humid around October 21. Winters are mild with lots of rain which sometimes is getting heavy and stormy while it almost never rains during the hot summertime. How sunny is it in Corfu in October? Geographical influences Corfu is located in the Ionian Sea, off the coast of mainland Greece. How warm is the sea around Corfu Town in October? Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Corfu Town in October, falling to 13°C at night. The windiest day of the year is December 3, with an average hourly wind speed of 10.2 miles per hour. Swimming in 21.9°C (71.4°F) is not enjoyable for the majority. The calmer time of year lasts for 6.5 months, from April 11 to October 25. AccuWeather School: Don’t let Frosty melt.

Gibson Eb 2014, Riedell R3 Roller Skates, Coupe Cocktail Glass Crystal, 1 1/2 Drywall Screws, Brecknell Postal Scale Ps7, Govt Engineering Colleges In Kerala, Htttp Github Com Pierian Data Complete Python 3 Bootcamp,